The unique bag is made with an amazing piece of fabric woven by the HMONG hill tribes of Lanna Region (Northern Thailand). Its a great bag for carrying anything. It features a zippered opening area and inside zippered pocket.
We buy materials from Hmong market and we design and sew. Some of the bags we modify to improve the product. The Hmong tribes live in the North of Thailand and have origins from the Tibetan area of China.
- Hmong hill tribe embroidered textile
- Fair Trade Handmade Product from Thailand
- Cotton lining, and inside pocket with zipping
- Length : 15” inch, Height : 22”inch, Handler : 24” inch
- Hand-crafted item — color, the pattern may vary slightly